google-site-verification: google69a94cdeb4b83c2f.html

May 13, 2008

Practice of Medicine Conversation

Hello...
This time, I want to practice agains with you...about in English Language writing.

Everyday we often to meet a people who get a sick or have a something disease, like as flu, cough, fevrish or only a headache. I will to try make a conversation about medicine or disease, generate!

What are feeling righr now...?

I have a headache.
Have you take a medicine...?
No...I didn't know about medicine for that. Sometimes, I get a stomachace...
Ooo...maybe you must to go a docter for to solve that's...
Ooh, I'm afraid...because need I enjection for thats?
Not certainly! If you get a opname (hospitalization) maybe you will get a injection....
Hospitalization...? Oh, my God, I dont want to...!
Oke....for the first time, maybe you must get a medicine....you can buy a medicine at apotik (drugstore)..
Oh, yeah, maybe...I will buy it...Thanks!

Oke...the conversation above is easy for to understand...because, a lot of a commonly word in our life....
Enough for right now...see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment