google-site-verification: google69a94cdeb4b83c2f.html

May 29, 2008

ENJOY OF BEDREST...!

I don't know what happen with our body if we had a sick and felt very weakness and we could not to make activities! Everything, it is not to use... :-(

We can to say to people arround of us..." I'm all right...!" But our face can't make a lie for to show that! Our face will look at pale! No fresh! Because, the sick make a big energy for to wake up you be a normally! And your blood to flow at your sick part of body. And its all, need a big energy untill to lees blood the else part of body.

And how to make elimination of sign that's...?
You must get a bedrest for a while! Bedrest...? Oh...my Godnees..it's boring activity!
Be quit..please..... Enjoy you bedrest...! You can get a your laptop / gadgets / magazines and maybe your hobbies (like a internet surfing with your laptop / PDA / Handphone...make a posting to your blog...) etc... (I believe, you can to find the other way to make better that's!)

By the way, you must to get medicine and healthy diet for your consumption nutritions.
And one more thing, you will not get a sick a forever, won't you? Life's go on!

Oke, enough for this motivation from me. I'm sorry, if my english writing above much a mistakes in a english grammar. I,m sorry very much...because I'm still a learning and writing in English! Bye...! ;-)

2 comments: